Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Assorted Rides

The week of June 30 through July 4

Okay, so the fact is that I'm pretty much riding every single day, and there's really not much that is altogether noteworthy in that respect. I've actually put well over 3000 miles on the Little Hussy now. I'm confident, though of course I will never allow myself to become over-confident.

After the Victoria ride, I had a dreadful back spasm. Actually one could call it a Charlie Horse... but instead of in the legs, where you can work those things out, it was under my shoulder blades. I tried to ride into town to pay our property tax bill, and my goodness, I thought I'd die with pain. So I spent a few days resting up, and looking forward to getting much better and realizing that the Campbell River Toy Run was coming up. My first big and I mean BIG ride event. I needed that shoulder well enough to ride.

Anyway, so much for blogging about every single ride. It's not gonna happen anymore. I'll just blog the special ones--the ones that test my skill, push my limits, help me reach new heights, or have some special friends and memories attached to them.

No comments: